The use of this digital publication implies express and full acceptance of the following general conditions of use, and does not affect the particular conditions that may apply to the specific services on the web page;
1. The HOSPITEN Gestion A.I.E. digital publication aims to provide information relative to the company and its services to clients of HOSPITEN and to the public in general.
2. HOSPITEN Gestion A.I.E. reserves the right to modify, at any time, the information contained in the digital publication or to suspend access to the same at any time and without notification. Without prejudice to the above, the Company shall not be responsible for the immediate updating of the contents of the digital publication.
3. The links contained in the digital publication may connect to the web sites of third parties. HOSPITEN does not accept responsibility for the connection, content, information or services that may appear on said links, which are exclusively informative in character.
4. HOSPITEN A.I.E. shall not be liable for any damage or prejudice to the user´s software or hardware derived from access to their digital publication or from the use of information or applications contained therein.
5. HOSPITEN Gestion A.I.E. holds all the rights to the digital publication software and to the titles of industrial and intellectual property of the contents included therein, with the exception of the rights of products and services not under the ownership of this company, whose trademarks are registered under the names of their respective holders and, as such, are recognized by HOSPITEN Gestion A.I.E.. None of the material published on the web site may be reproduced, copied or published without the previous written consent of this Company.
6. HOSPITEN Gestion A.I.E. will scrupulously respect the confidentiality of the personal information provided by visitors to their digital publication in compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal information and, among others, with that laid out in the Protection of Personal Information Organic Law 15/1999, December 13 (Spain).and de Royal Decree 1720/207.
7. Electronic mail shall not be considered a valid means of filing a written complaint. To do so, users should contact the corresponding Hospital where complaint forms are available.
8. Any information received through these pages, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, shall be considered as conceded to HOSPITEN Gestion A.I.E. free of charge. Please do not sent information that may not be dealt with as such.
9. All products and services on these pages not the property of HOSPITEN Gestion A.I.E. are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by HOSPITEN Gestion A.E.I. They appear in this digital publication for the purpose publicity and the collection of information. Said owners may request the modification or elimination of any information concerning them. However, the appearance of these third trademarks does not imply endorsement of the same.