The Hospiten Group is offering COVID-19 testing for those who require it to identify patients infected with the virus, as well as those who have developed antibodies by analyzing their immune response by means of IgM and IgG antibody testing.
Hospiten is offering private individuals and companies to COVID-19 testing at their centers.
The types of test available are:
- PCR Test: The benchmark diagnostic test for the detection of COVID-19 and to know whether a patient is actively infected and is contagious or not. The respiratory sample is taken by means of a nasopharyngeal swab, which is then analyzed in a microbiology laboratory, where the genetic material (RNA) of the virus is detected.
Price: €100 *
- RAPID ANTIGEN Test: Check if you are positive in 15 minutes, by finding out if there is an active infection of the COVID-19 virus. It is a fast, reliable procedure as an Active Infection Test.
Abbot Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device is certified by the European Commission and authorized to be used by healthcare professionals which, by means of a nasal swab, allows a quick, effective analysis of people who have had symptoms compatible with the virus in the last 5 days.
Price: €35 *
- ANTIBODIES Test:
- Rapid diagnostic test: immunochromatographic qualitative test of IgG and IgM
antibodies. Requires a few drops of blood taken from the finger. Whole blood or serum
- Serology antibody testing: quantitative IgG and IgM antibody testing by CLIA
(chemiluminescence) or ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay).
Serological tests can, with a blood test, detect these antibodies. Serum sample.
All the diagnostic techniques we use in Spain are validated by the Carlos III Health Institute.
* Prices available for the Group's centers in Spain.
In Spain you can book your PCR or Antigen Test through the ONLINE APPOINTMENT, choose your center and your COVID-19 TEST.